ONLINE & ONSITE
We offer 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance International. People who have completed the course are active in various areas.
Yoga is a spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation. Well, it could be practiced as a career. To make it a career, we teach our students a beginner – level asana class which is safe and correct. We teach them correct alignment and explain them common misalignments and contraindications for dozens of poses. We also explain the various physical and mental benefits for various types of poses and prepared them to offer modifications of each asana for students with injuries, elderly students and specific needs.
We believe that the priority outcome of a Teacher Training Course for a trainee should be the ability to teach a professional class with premium skills when you complete your training. Our training courses are intensive because the curriculum is outcomes focused and we encourage those with the specific goal of becoming teachers and deepening their practice to attend our training. Our curriculum includes a high number of teaching hours, practicum’s and teacher orientated lectures to ensure trainees graduate with the ability to begin their career when they return home and also maintain a disciplined practice.
We are entirely dedicated as a team to providing each individual student with the care and attention required to attain a high level of knowledge and teaching competence. We recognize that each trainee is as unique as each student they will go on to teach and this is a major success factor for our graduates.
Style of Yoga
School Director and senior teacher Mr Sanjeev Tyagi and Kavita Tyagi comes from Traditional Yoga Flow lineage. They utilizes elements from these traditions as a consistent and solid foundation from which students can develop their individual teaching style. They strongly emphasize on correcting alignment and maintaining integrity in asana as both a trainee and teacher. During the course, you will have opportunity to apply these alignment techniques to your own practice and as a teacher you will learn how to safely guide multi level students through our established trainee sequence developed by Sanjeev Tyagi and Kavita Tyagi.
Dates 100 Hour Hatha YTTC
|Course Name||Course Month||Book Your Seats|
|100 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (ONLINE & ONSITE)|| |
Shatkarma, Pranayama, Mudras, Meditation
Lunch & Karma
Break & Self-Study Time
Hatha Yoga/Everest Yoga Multi Style
Yoga is a spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is widely practiced for health and relaxation.
Well, it could be practiced as a career. To make it a career, Everest yoga Institute (EYI) has a predefined curriculum which meets the Yoga Alliance standards. Our teachers are qualified to train the trainees. We believe in imparting education which is in depth and provides valuable information to the trainees.
We teach our students a beginner – level asana class which is safe and correct. We teach them correct alignment and explain them common misalignments and contraindications for dozens of poses. We also explain the various physical and mental benefits for various types of poses and prepared them to offer modifications of each asana for students with injuries, elderly students and specific needs.
The special part of curriculum is ‘’Supplemental Training’’ which not only provides the knowledge in a particular field but also develops interest in a specific area.
Also CPR, RICE theory and First Aid is an integral part of our training. In order to meet yoga alliance standards we provide a minimum of 4 hours on business aspects of teaching yoga.
In order to provide in depth knowledge to our trainees we have 95 contact hours and 05 non-contact hours. This course is for those who find it difficult to spend a month for the course. They can come for 15 days first for this course and afterwards can join for next 15 days to complete 200 hrs course.
Contact hours: These are the hours which take place in the physical presence of the faculty member.
Non-contact hours: These are the hours of learning that occur without a faculty member presence. In non-contact hours we encourage our students analyze different case studies/ attend webinars on yoga/ written assignments on yoga related topics/ preparing lesson plan for a specific or general class.
We also provide a minimum of 6 hours to each of our trainee to actively practice teaching as a lead instructor.
100 Hour Detailed Syllabus
Our standards: 95 Contact hours and 05 Non Contact hours
Yoga Module 1: Asanas (40 Hours)
- Know the warm up and cool down techniques to prevent injuries
- RICE theory
- Spinal Movements
- Techniques and Alignment in asanas
- Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Primary Series
- Multistyle (Animal Yoga, yoga with props etc)
Yoga Module 2: Shatkarmas (05 Hours)
- Objectives of detoxification
- Correct methods and precautions of Shatkarams
- Jal Neti & Sutra Neti
- Kapal bhati
- Mind Detoxification
Yoga Module 3: Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas (05 hours)
- Breathing techniques
- Nadi shodhan
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Nasikagra Drishti
- Jalandhar bandh
- Uddiyan bandh
- Mula bandha
Yoga Module 4: Meditation (05 hours)
- Objectives of meditation
- Chakra circuit meditation
- Mantra Chanting
- Yog Nindra
Yoga Module 5: Human Anatomy: (10 hours)
- Respiratory system in humans
- Mechanism of breathing and its regulation in humans
- Exchange of gases &Transport of gases
- Regulation of respiration
- Respiratory volume
- Disorders related to respiration – asthma, COPD
- Breathing in relation to spinal movements.
- Hypopressive technique
- Effect of Mantra Chanting on Breathing
- Bohr’s effect and understand the role of CO2 in deep breathing.
- Neuron and nerves
- Nervous system in humans – CNS, PNS & ANS
- Generation and conduction of nerve impulse
- Reflex action
- Sensory perception
- Sense organs
- Connection of Stress and ANS
- Different states of brain and meditation
- Are you sympathetic or parasympathetic?
- Bone: Concept, Number, Gross anatomy & Physiology, & Functions
- Bone Cells: Concept, Types & their Functions
- Synovial Joints: Concept, types & their features
- Spine: Gross Anatomy & Physiology and Functions
- Spine related ailments and different asanas to cure them
- Yoga; its connection to stem cell trafficking from bone marrow
- Synovial Fluid: Can Yoga regenerate it?
- Role of calcium and Vitamin D3
- Misalignment of spine and its correction
- Effect of Yoga on Bone/Skeletal System
Yoga Module 6: Yoga Theory and Philosophy (10 hours)
- Origin, meaning and definition of Yog
- Types of Yog: Gyan, Bhakti, Karma and Mantra Yog
- Ashtanga yoga
- Eight folds of Buddha
- Three doshas, Three Prakritis
- Pranic body (Koshas and five major pranas)
- Five elements theory
- Four Ashrams of Vedic Life
- Chakras: prakriti of chakras, elements in chakras
- Relationship between Hatha Yoga and Raj Yoga
Yoga Module 7: Teaching Methodology: (12 hours)
- Teaching learning styles
- Characteristics of good teacher
- Student – teacher relationship
- Lesson planning, principles of lesson planning, theme based lessons
- The art of instructing during teaching practices
- Class and student management
- Business aspects of Yoga
Yoga Module 8: Practicum: (05 hours)
- Practice teaching as the lead instructor
- Receiving and giving feedback & improvement
- Observing others teaching
- Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Yoga Module 9: Supplemental Training: (03 hours)
- Self transformation programe
- Laughter yoga.