Rules and Regulations / Guidelines / Policies
Following are the Rules and Regulations / Guidelines / Policies to be strictly followed by you as a YTTC student:
- Every student has to fill the registration form and submit the required information and documents before the
starting of the course.
- Make sure that the information and documents deposited with the institute are true and authentic.
- In case of malinformation, the student will be detained from the course without any prior notice.
2. PAYMENT POLICY
- As the course begins, students have to pay the course fee within one week of the date of joining.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable / refundable under any circumstances.
- Fees can be paid in cash / cheque / neft / imps.
- Full fee paid for onsite course, in a single stroke is subject to a 5 % discount on the total amount to be paid.
- ONLINE COURSE : Fees can be paid in installments as 50%+ 50%.
- The first installment (50% of the total fee) has to be deposited within the first week of the date of joining.
- The second installment (50% of the total fee) has to be deposited within 20 days of the date of joining.
- ONSITE COURSE : Fees can be paid in installments as 50%+30%+20%.
- First installment of 50% has to be deposited within the first week of the date of joining.
- The second installment of 30% has to be deposited within 30 days of the date of joining. The third installment of 20% has to be deposited within 50 days of the date of joining.
- If the student is unable to pay the fees on time, the institute has the authority to detain the student from the course without any prior notice.
3. COURSE DURATION:
The course duration will not be extended under any circumstances.
4. ATTENDANCE POLICY
80% attendance is compulsory according to the course hours. Classes which are missed by the student will not be recreated or adjusted. However, the study material will be provided (if applicable) for the classes that are missed by the student.
Teachers are subject to change from time to time. This has to be acceptable by the student.
6. HEALTH POLICY
- In case of any health ailment / disorder / disease / surgery, student is supposed to mention it on the registration form as well as inform the authority and teacher/s before the course begins. Any Injury or accident caused within the premises of the institution are the sole responsibility of the student.
- Any injury or accident caused during the online class is the sole responsibility of the student.
7. CLASSROOM ETIQUETTES
- Arrive on time. Make sure you reach five minutes before the class begins. Late comers will not be
entertained in the class.
- Remove your shoes at the ground floor. Bring your own yoga mat, hand towel & water bottle.
- Check your ego at the door. Be gentle and respectful in your communication. Gossip and negative
attitudes are not acceptable.
- The use of tobacco. alcohol and any other drugs are strictly NOT allowed.
- Any irrelevant comment , message, harassment or bad touch is NOT acceptable inside or outside the
- Follow the dress code. You are supposed to wear comfortable yoga wear according to the season- yoga
- tights/yoga pants, t-shirt which allow easy movement are recommended. Public nudity is not acceptable.
- Keep your bags and belongings outside the classroom. Avoid bringing expensive items in the bag. Damage, loss or theft of any of your belongings is not the responsibility of the institute.
8. CLASSROOM STUDY
- Classes are designed according to the time table. Make sure you keep track of the time table.
- Ask questions related to the topic that is being taught in the class. Any question or query other than the topic will not be entertained. Your doubts will be cleared in the separate DOUBT CLASS.
9. ONLINE COURSE POLICY
- Study material is provided in the form of PDF only. No hard copies are provided.
- ONLINE is mentioned on the certificates for online courses.
- It is mandatory to keep the camera mode ON during the online classes.
10. ONSITE/REGULAR COURSE POLICY:
- The student is entitled to study material in the form of hard copies.
- We provide the following items- 1 yoga mat, 1 shatkarma kit, 1 t-shirts.
- Everest Yoga Institute has the authority to use any photographs and videos taken during the course and activities for its records and promotional purposes.
- Even in possession of the student the copyright for the Everest Yoga Teacher Training manual and content stays with Everest Yoga Institute and is forbidden to share / distribute it.
12. LEGAL GUIDELINES:
Any dispute regarding the above mentioned Everest Yoga Institute and allied matter, the jurisdiction or hearing and deciding shall be in Ludhiana (Punjab) only.
These rules and regulations /guidelines, policies form a lawful contract between the student and Everest Yoga Institute.
If the student fails to follow these rules and regulations / guidelines / policies, Everest Yoga Institute has the authority of expelling the student from the program without any prior notice.
“By submitting this application I affirm the statements below:
- I affirm that the information provided on this registration form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I confirm that I am in appropriate mental and physical health to be able to follow the course.
- I confirm that I have read and agreed on the rules and regulations/ guidelines/policies of Everest Yoga Institute.
- I understand that non observance of the above mentioned rules and regulations/ guidelines/policies will result in expulsion from the program without any prior notice.