Om CHANTING: Against all evils
Understand the mechanism of body and mind, role of breath and endocrine system in association with OM chanting .
We want to bring forward to everyone that scientific and spiritual knowledge is a must and will remain open to all from our end.
During this challenging time of lockdown due to COVID-19, our energy system requires constant cleansing and replenishment to keep us balanced and functional . It is essential that we cleanse our aura of all negativity on hourly basis.
FREQUENCY OF OM (Aum):
Average frequency of *healthy human body during day time is 62 to 72 Hz. When frequency drops, immune system is compromised.
Natural humming energy of OM (Aum) exists all around us. It vibrates at the frequency of 432 Hz. Strong enough!!
POSITIVE SPILLOVERS OF OM(Aum) on ENDOCRINE SYSTEM:
As we chant ,the vibrations reach every cell of our body.
A’ or ‘O’ sound specifically vibrates the CHEST, STERNUM & NECK. Prolonged ‘M’ sound specifically vibrates the BRAIN.
• Vibrations in STERNUM stimulate the *THYMUS GLAND* in the chest which controls the production of defense cells called T LYMPHOCYTES.
• Vibrations in THROAT stimulates the *THYROID GLAND*. This gland produces THYROXINE which regulates metabolism and strengthens the heart functioning.
• The THYMUS GLAND, located behind the Thyroid Gland also gets stimulated which increases the amount of calcium in the blood when required.
• Vibrations from the chant stimulates HYPOTHALAMUS,located in the brain which further activates THE MASTER GLAND- PITUITARY to govern the secretion of chemicals and hormones that balance the body and generate HEALING EFFECTS on EMOTIONAL, MENTAL & PHYSICAL WELL BEING.
• Also, the PINEAL GLAND present between our eyebrows gets resonated which secretes Happy Hormone : SEROTONIN during the day, and MELATONIN at night.
YOUR TURN NOW:
Close your eyes, inhale deeply and as you exhale say the divine mantra OM (AUM), loud and clear. Hold the tone as long as possible “AA UUUU MMMMMMMM “, with prolonged MMM.
Practice this everyday for 10 – 15 minutes , early morning and before bed.
Lead a happy & healthy life .
YOGA SHOWS THE WAY !!
LOVE & BLESSINGS
Leave a Reply